We’re actively working on:
* HTML Forms integration.
* MailChimp for WordPress integration.
* Anonymise expired data requests in the WordPress back-end.
Release date: May 16th, 2018
* Fixed a bug when creating the database tables used by the request user data functionality.
* Fixed a bug when creating the request user data page.
* Expired access requests are shown more clearly.
* Improved error messages.
* Added a link to the support forum. We’re happy to help!
Release date: May 14th, 2018
* Fixed a bug that caused anonymise request mails to fail.
* Added missing translatable strings.
Release date: May 11th, 2018
* Added translatable ‘Yes’ and ‘No’ strings.
* Added confirmation mails sent after processing a anonymise request.
* Added mail sent to the admin when a new request is created.
Release date: May 8th, 2018
* Added a button to retry creating database tables required by the request user data functionality.
Release date: May 7th, 2018
* Functionality to take care of GDPR’s ‘right to access’. Let users request all of their data present in your sites database. We provide you with a request form and an overview of all the requests in your WordPress back-end. The requests will be IP-locked and URL encrypted for maximum security.
* Functionality to take care of GDPR’s ‘right to be forgotten’. Through the same request mechanism users can request their data to be anonymised.
Release date: February 23rd, 2018
* Gravity Forms integration!
* Limit data shared with WordPress when updating the core.
* Added minimum supported version for Contact Form 7 (version 4.6)
* Added minimum supported version for Gravity Forms (version 1.9)
* Added minimum supported version for WooCommerce (version 2.5.0)
* Delete all data created by the plugin after deactivating integrations or uninstalling the plugin.
* Moved the position of the GDPR checkbox in the WordPress Comments form. (directly above the submit button)
* Moved the position of the GDPR checkbox in WooCommerce. (directly above the submit button)
* Removed the global “Error message” field.
* Fixed an issue with an older version of Contact Form 7.
* Small styling changes.
Release date: January 16th, 2018
* Added ‘Contact Form 7’ integration.
* Added ‘WooCommerce’ integration.
* Added ‘WordPress Comments’ integration.
* Small bugfixes.
Release date: November 4th, 2017
* Initial release.
Requested by our users (backlog):
- Divi Contact Form Module (11 requests)
- Formidable Forms (8 requests)
- Caldera Forms (5 requests)
- Thrive Leads & other Thrive products (4 requests)
- WP eCommerce (3 requests)
- PeepSo (2 requests)
- WPForms (2 requests)
- Mailster (2 requests)
- bbPress (2 requests)
- Easy Digital Downloads (2 requests)
- Ninja Forms (2 requests)
- Automatic cookie overview
- WP Live Chat Support
- WP Geodirectory
- WP Ultimo
- Thrive Quiz Builder
- Tawk WordPress
- Jetpack Forms
- WP Social Login
- Ultimate Memebershop Pro
- Pirate Forms